A network management system (NMS) is an application that lets network administrators manage a network’s independent components. NMS may be used to monitor both software and hardware components in a network. NMS is a Powerful Software for Comprehensive wired and wireless Network Management based on the server and probe architecture, supporting the troubleshooting, configuration, performance, and security of any network.
The key benefit to NMS is that it permits users to monitor or manage their entire business operations using a central computer. Managing Network is the most crucial element, as it helps in to managing the network components like switches, wireless, surveillance, etc. and the entire operation proactively.
NMS should also support FCAPS – Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance, and Security along with following capabilities:
- NMS should be scalable, network monitoring, and traffic management tool
- NMS should Display Categorize and manage third-party wired/wireless devices with ease
- NMS must support Customizable dashboard for real-time network overview
- NMS should be Tailored Management Solution for Multi-Site Networks
D-Link NMS Solution with D-View version 8 is highly customizable and easily scalable offering end-to-end management of business network infrastructures of any size. It is an Intelligent Management for LAN Network Monitor having multi-vendor devices and controls everything from server to applications.
D-Link NMS helps with following value addition to Network Infrastructure:
- Customizable Dashboard for Better-Informed Decisions
- Comprehensive Monitoring for Efficient Troubleshooting
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership
- Customized Notifications to Fine-Tune Performance
- Convenient Tools for Report Automation, and 3rd-Party Templates for Simple Integration
D-View 8’s standard and enterprise license options handles any network requirements, from SMBs to enterprise deployments. The standard license can manage up to 500 nodes for a single organization on multiple sites. Enterprise license handles up to 5000 nodes and supports multiple server probes, local or remote, across multiple sites.
D-Link NMS D-View 8 helps with Proactive Network Monitoring to Prevent outages with immediate diagnosis to resolve network issues quickly. It can generate Customized alerts and actions to keep business networks optimized.